The affordable Health Insurance plan and personalized support that can get you off and running toward a stronger, healthier you. Insurance plans for individuals and families.
Individual health insurance is coverage that consumers purchase for themselves or for their families. Even if your employer offers some sort of coverage, an individual plan still might be the right option for you. With so many options to choose from, you are empowered to find a plan that suits your specific health care needs.When it comes to choosing a plan, both price and level of benefits need to be seriously considered. An individual health insurance may be more affordable than you think. See for yourself by comparing health insurance quotes from the nation’s top carriers right now.
Health insurance Plan’s Individual & Family plans are designed to provide excellent health care coverage for Individuals & Families buying coverage on your own while staying within your budget.Adequate and affordable health insurance is important for people with diabetes to help them access the supplies, medications, education and excellent health care to manage their diabetes and prevent, or treat, complications. In the past, obtaining health insurance could be difficult for people with diabetes, however recent reforms improve access to coverage.
Today health insurance is the need of the hour as it is not just an old age issue. Misfortunes also never announce their arrivals. With the new age of susceptibility to risks has increased more than ever. Some of these risks can often bring in unforeseen hospitalization causing a financial burden on you and your family. With the escalating medical care costs the charges like Surgeon’s fees, diagnostic tests etc may turn out to be very expensive. Tata AIG realizes your needs arising from such unforeseen situations and offers a range of solutions health insurance policies that will help you preserve your savings.
Best options for Health Insurance Plan
Which Individual Health Insurance Plan Is Right For Me
If you’re a person who is in good health, you might want to consider a high-deductible PPO that’s compatible with a Health Savings Account. This option is best for people who don’t visit the doctor often, and are looking for major medical coverage.If you’d rather have more comprehensive individual health insurance coverage, such as preventive care coverage, consider a PPO or HMO plan with a lower deductible. You might not be able to use an HSA, but you’ll have coverage for routine doctor’s office visits and other preventive care. Typically, you’ll pay between $10 and $40 for a doctor’s office copayment depending on your plan. With this type of plan, you’ll also have major medical coverage.
What Kinds of Private Health Plans Can I Choose From
- HMOs are one of the most affordable health plans available and they offer comprehensive coverage. HMOs create networks of doctors, hospitals, clinics, specialists, and other care providers. Most HMO networks consist of thousands of health industry professionals, ensuring you’ll have convenient access to medical care when you need it.
- The PPO is an affordable individual plan with an added benefit you’ll have coverage with any health care provider. That means you can see any doctor or specialist you want, and your plan will cover the care. The PPO is great for flexible, comprehensive, and affordable care.
- Health Savings Account (HSA). An HSA is opened in conjunction with a high-deductible plan. This tax-free savings account allow you to save money to pay for routine medical expenses.
- The FFS plan is the traditional form of individual health insurance. It works very simply you get the care you need, then you’re reimbursed for a percentage of the cost.
Paying for Affordable Health Insurance – The Basics
- Premiums. This is cost of keeping your plan in effect. Premiums are usually paid on a monthly basis. When you’re looking at plan premiums, keep in mind that what you’re seeing is a base price for the plan. Your premium could be adjusted based on your age and health status. Insurance companies call this “rating.” People who lead healthier lifestyles get more affordable health insurance premiums.
- Deductible. This is the amount you’ll have to pay before your plan starts picking up the rest of the bill. A deductible can range from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. And a lower deductible isn’t always better higher deductibles mean lower premiums. Ask yourself would you prefer to pay more for your monthly insurance bill, or when you receive care?
Individual vs. Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage
- Customized Coverage In group coverage, everyone ends up in a one-size-fits-all type of plan. But everyone has different health needs. With employer-sponsored coverage you end up paying for coverage you don’t need, or may have to go without coverage for care you do need.
- Mobile Coverage With an employer’s plan, leaving your job means leaving your health insurance. Individual plans protect your health wherever your career takes you.